Favourite in-game sprites?

More than that. It’s missing the Necromancer Puppet, Ninja Puppet and Huntress Puppet. It’s a very strange mystery, in fact. See, the Necromancer and the Ninja were never actually seen, even though they do exist and have completely mapped-out behaviors and attacks (Necromancer shoots staff-like shots that steal HP like Ruthven and Ninja has a powerful star projectile). It’s unknown why those two were never added, but the weirdest part is the Puppet Huntress. This one was actually used in the open testing version of the dungeon. It had a more simple arrow attack than the Puppet Archer and also threw an AoE projectile that inflicted Slow. However, it was glitched at the time and the Slow effect never wore off, likely due to no value ever being set for it. You’d think that would be a simple glitch, but whether or not KP ever fixed it, the Huntress is nowhere to be seen in the final product and isn’t even on Pfiffel’s DPS gizmo.

I’ll choose:

Item:

For all it represents as much as the cool colours and design.

Skin:

The first class that when I unlocked it I thought WOW nice colours. The shading is spot on. All the default skins really are great designs.

Monster:

He has a nice colour scheme and a crazy appearance. Cwand was always my #1 item in the old days when it was the only wand that pierced, and this guy had it in his power to drop it.

Thats So Deep o.O

In the past I thought the white areas next to the Crystal Prisoner’s eyes were actually his eyes, so that meant I thought the Prisoner had huge googly eyes. And then the white and red portion in the middle? I thought it was his mouth.

I feel stupid.

I still think that… don’t you dare ruin it. Keep believing!

Yes!

Bonus @Poopythell I still belive it is this way #derpyspider

What are some of the ugliest sprites?
Least Favorite Realm Enemy?
Doodle Skins
What are these sprites supposed to be?
Least Favourite Sprites
Mspaint Crystal Prisoner

I’d come back to the game indefinitely if all sprites were redrawn in that style.

Even though its called cyclops god - This is how I see it everytime

Doodle Skins

@Bohnsen I’d love to like your posts but…

@Bohnsen do you mind if I use your sprites, they are absolutely beautiful

My sprites are free for personal use only - Buy a commercial license for a forumlink and a mushroom

I want to use it as my forum avatar ;-; (the derpi spoodur)

Sure, I sent you a picture as a PN.

Let’s go back to topic:

Ooooh love that wand, another one I love is the Wand of Ancient Terror

p.s. @Bohnsen check your realmeye msgs

These would be more clear imo
edit: The colorscheme on the back is messy. I was in a hurry

/s :’(

i preffer the 8/8 grave sprite

I like the god sprites

Mainly the big snake, the tree, the snail and the mound of dirt.

You forgot the manatee, I mean, who doesn’t absolutely love the manatee?

The bowel-holder is the best, though.