Feeding Pet Glitch

As I have just fused my pet to legendary and have a need for lots of fame during motmg, I remembered that when I was creating my second maxed rare pet, I spent an ambrosia, 2 cookies, and 2 pizzas for ONLY 1000 FEED POWER. It was really annoying. I would feed an item and it would say that the xp for my pet would increase but IT DIDNT. I probs wasted 2k fame on just not getting my items being feed to my pet. Along with my feed items. [poll type=regular public=true]

• I have never had this happen to me
  • This sometimes happens to me
  • THIS HAPPENS SO FUCKING MUCH AND I WANT TO DIE
    [/poll]

I is no bueno, how do I create a good poll

I’m not totally sure how to fix the poll, but I do know that feed numbers in game are bugged right now, so it seems like it’s not working but if you check on realmeye it shows the actual values.

• I have never had this happen to me
  • This sometimes happens to me
  • THIS HAPPENS SO FUCKING MUCH AND I WANT TO DIE

0 voters

If you edit your post and press Return before the [poll type=regular public=true] that will fix it.

the progress bar shows how close your pet’s current level is to its level max, not how close your pet’s current feed power is to gaining the next level.

the new UI is confusing to people used to the old version, but the actual pet mechanics of feeding and leveling under the hood haven’t been touched at all AFAIK. I wouldn’t worry about it.

I believe OP is referring to the numeric part of the UI.

The bug is purely visual, see this topic. (And look on realmeye to get accurate numbers)

Ty for the info

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.