Fiend from the Void (ST ninja set)

Y’all know how every single class apart from Archer and Ninja has an st set? Knight even has two wtf? So yah here’s my ninja st

Lore:

Long before Oryx’s time, there lived an innocent farmer. He made a living by selling his vegetables in the nexus market. He was a popular folk and had many friends. had. When the Mad God claimed the realm for his own, they all fell at the hands of his minions. The farmer vowed revenge on the Mad God and all those who supported him. He trained in the martial arts to become the ninja warrior he would come to be well known for. He never spoke to any of his fellow practitioners, as to not get distracted from his main goal, and always listened to his sensei. He quickly became the star student of his class.

On his first battle, the ninja and his fellows stormed Oryx’s sacred wine cellar and plundered his minions. But folk had greatly underestimated the Mad God for what he was. A ruthless killer with shotgun of many debuffs. Our adventurers were, alas, not prepared. With only 7 health points left, the ninja managed to escape to the holy grounds of the Nexus. His allies, were not so lucky.

There had to be a way!

While meditating on a summer evening, a presence entered the Ninja’s mind, and told him about sinister plans to defeat Oryx once and for all. The Ninja agreed to it in a heartbeat, and became a servant of the Void…

Sutakatta (star cutter in Japanese)

a%20katana
As I gazed into the void above, I soon came to realize, upon the vast abyss that had become my heart

• Range: 5.4
  • Damage: 110-145
  • Special properties: Pierces enemies
  • Rate of fire: 125%
  • Fame bonus:4%
  • feed power: 800
  • drops from: Void entity (orange bag)

Sukaienjeru (literally “sky angel” in Japanese)

star
When I arose from the void of my meditation, the Entity entered the mind while in a cold sweat. Spoke to me, persuaded me, guided me.

• Mp cost: 110
  • Range: 17
  • Damage: 700
  • Effect: Inflicts speedy on self for 4 seconds after release, inflicts curse within 4 squares upon release on enemies, for 3 seconds.
  • Cooldown: 4 seconds
  • On equip: +4 wis
  • fame bonus: 5%
  • feed power: 900
  • drops from: The Forgotten King (orange bag)
  • Inflict Bleeding?
  • Nah

0 voters

Towairaito (twilight in Japanese)

the%20better%20armor
The gift from the void, caused my offense at first glance. But upon my first use, not even the Mad God could ever look down upon me. The Void knows all, sees all.

• On equip: +8 wis +14 def +3 dex
  • Fame bonus: 5%
  • Drops from: Marble Colossus (orange bag)

Zugaikotsu (skull in Japanese

stolen%20soul
I can see his world, all glorious and mighty. None shall stop me from fulfilling my sacred duties. The old man was but a single mortal, the paladin of gold was but a shred of his power.

• On equip: +100 mp + 3 def -4 vit
  • fame bonus: 4%
  • feed power: 600
  • drops from: Esben the Unwilling

Full set bonus: +110 mp + 20 def + 9 wis -8 vit

Whole Set: a%20katana star the%20better%20armor stolen%20soul

Old Sprites:katana%20jjj circle the%20better%20armor stolen%20soul

Whole set Skin: image (yeah you become a greater void shade, P.S if someone could help me design something similar?)

Some notes:

This set is based off on the void entity, and is meant to be more of a “forbidden magic” type of set.
I know the sprites aren’t the best I had a little bit of an attempt at shading (I failed). Like most st sets it gives its class a more different approach. Instead of a speedy ninja we get a more assassin like play style with damage caused over time with bleeding and curse. Ideas and Criticism appreciated. I’ll Take in as many ideas as I can like I did with my ut cland set. Yes i’m pretty bad at spriting. The “old man” in the description of the ring is a reference to Esben. The “paladin of gold” is a reference to the marble colossus. I wrote some lore at the beginning because I got bored.

Original sprites: katana ninja The%20armor Rink

Thank you

@Orsome @LilCold For your suggestions! I have added them.

Please halp me with spriting. Send me a tutorial or something because i’m just honestly trash at it. I hope you guys like the idea though! (just…just ignore the bloody sprites.)

Sukaienjeru sounds OP af, i’d love to have that.

Maybe make some of the stuff drop from shatters aswell? Since its a void set, and the void entity transforms around. Regardless its pretty interesting set :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright. I’ll get a piece to drop from the shatters.
EDIT: Sukaienjeru now drops from the Forgotten King, instead of Malus (malus wasn’t under the Void Entity’s control, so I guess that makes more sense.)

Set seems alright, if I have time I’ll try make sprites.

Remove this from the katana. Weapons with status effects are either broken OP or not very useful.
I think buffing the damage to 110-145 with a 120% fire rate would make it useable, and lower the range to 5.4 so Ray Katana isn’t outclassed in range.

The star is looking good, although it doesn’t have a duration on the speedy or curse, but 7 squares is a MASSIVE area. 4 squares seems alright since ninja is usually close to enemies anyway.
I would make the speedy last 4 seconds, 3 seconds curse, with a 4 second cooldown, for 110 MP.

Armour seems… Useless unfortunately. 8 wisdom isn’t that much for such a huge defense and dexterity loss. If you want to keep the wisdom boost, add 3 dexterity and make it have 14 defense.

Ring also suffers from not having much redeeming qualities, although the concept complements the ability. Keep the mana and raise the defense boost to 6, but remove the vit penalty.

In terms of lore, your descriptions are great :ok_hand: I don’t like the fact that the katana has a normal name while everything else is in Japanese though, if you want to change it, Sutākattā (star cutter) sounds pretty good if you ask me :sunglasses:

For the first idea thread that I’ve seen from you, you’ve done a great job :blush: Have a treat for your hard work :cookie: :milk_glass:

They suck because if every part of an st is a good item, it’s kind of broken, especially with the stat bonuses.

Fair enough, but the items also shouldn’t be unusable alone. I’m just trying to suggest changes to make them competent on their own without being overpowered :man_shrugging:

Edit: Maybe transfer some of the stat bonuses on the star to the armour and ring, since the star has nearly as much defense as the armour ITSELF.

I’ll buff one item, you choose. I think every st must have at least one bad item in it.

Thanks, man!

Removed def bonus from star

Set’s looking pretty good :ok_hand:

if u gonna add bleeding it needs to be scaled for the big boss hp
Sprites:
katana: looks far too thin
shruiken: doesnt really look like one, abstract
armor: looks like a shield, , but nice sprite
ring: idk what thats suppose to be

xD added new sprites.
Literally based off on this set
Buster Katana Doom Circle Armor of Nil Magical Lodestone
Just changed colors and modified shape a little bit.

idk about katana i feel it needs to be a bit unique but good sprite
ngl shruiken is bland
armor is good just why do you have the pink on the sides
Ring is a yes

Weeb set :thinking:

I still think mine is superior to yours…

I’m sorry, but wtf is that ring.

I like the katana a lot. The hide is somewhat lacking. The star feels stolen though I’m not sure from where (not from game, from another realmeye post). The ring looks a lot like lodestone

Thanks! The katana is my favorite part as well. Hide is meant to be the trash part of the set. I’m new to forums so I don’t know where my star would be stolen from. Also the ring looks like the lodestone bc I used lodestone as a template.