Finally a white bag checklist website

Hi guys!

After a week of completely ignoring my degree and working in this 24/7, I’m happy to tell you that I finally made it work!! ^^

It’s been a lot of time waiting for a good website where I could keep track of my white bags and rare drops, but now that I am in the last year of my degree (Informatic engineering) I thought I could do it myself instead of waiting for someone else to do ir for me.

This is the first website I build so I would love to have some feedback, in the comments of. I have some more ideas for it and I will keep working on the website, no need to worry about that. It has been optimized for desktop broswers but I will optimize for phones soon, make sure to check it in the future if you are waiting for that.

Well, the name of the website is rotmgchecklist, so you can find it here: [www.rotmgchecklist.com]

I hope you like it, feel free to use it, here you have screenshots of it^^

Ooh, this is nice!

Very cool! I love all of the sorting options you have available.

Doesn’t work on mobile :frowning_face:

It depens on the nav. you use, if you use chrome it sould work without problems. With Internet Explorer it doesn’t unfortunately

Actually insane work man, great job!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.