Finding hatched pet

Is there a way to tell apart a pet you just hatched? I’ve got 30+ humanoid babies running around and am tired of having to check each one to see if the newest one has all 3 skills I want.

If not, can we get some implementation for this? It’s extremely frustrating.

Sorry, no way to do that. Wish we could, though.

daycare

Was thinking more along the lines of a grinder. But your idea works too.

You can release extras, but the one you just hatched is usually (at least for me) the closest to the bottom

Something cool I was just told (that I never thought of for some reason) is just running to check your “feed computer”. I don’t know if the newest ones are automatically added to the last of the list, but it lets you quickly go through all of them in one place.

Nah. Wish they implemented something like that into the game.

The new one always hatches somewhere between the spawn and the fountain, so if you don’t move when you enter the pet yard, the new pet will be someone very near to where you are standing.

And, others suggest, release some of the ones that you don’t want to clear the yard of the rubbish.

Easy. For me, just go to feed pet, choose a pet, and scroll to the bottom. For me, at least, the newest pets appear at the bottom.

Yeah same here, it always works for me. Once you get a heal/mheal pet, I would recommend releasing all the pets that are of a different family of the heal/mheal pet, as it reduces lag.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.