Fire Brand Recruiting on USEast

Fire Brand
A former top 5 USEast guild rising out of the ashes of inactivity this summer. Join while spots last!

Requirements:
-At least 1 6/8 (minimum) and 1000+ alive fame preferred. Exceptions can be made based on graveyard statistics
-In order to join firebrand you must have experience in Tomb of the Ancients and Shatters. If it is apparent that you have not done many of these dungeons, or know how to do them cleanly, you could be at threat of being kicked.
-You must have decent experience with Realm of the Mad God in general and be willing to communicate, this will result in a kick under extreme circumstances (if you are on for a full week, and don’t call a single event or come to any key openings, you’re probably getting kicked).
-BEING ACTIVE IS A MUST! If you are inactive for more than a week of time without notice or reason, expect to be guild-less when you get back.

The guild is very laid back an we have a discord available to all members with multiple channels so things don’t get too hectic. Keys get opened pretty often. If you enjoy ROTMG and aren’t brand new to it, then you probably have a good shot of getting in.

How to get in:

Realm PM’s are probably the best way to get a hold of us, I’ll try to check realmeye daily until we are full. If you message me on realmeye, try to give me a semi-accurate window of time in which you think you will be on ROTMG. So I can get you invited.

Here is a list of people you can try to PM in game in order of reliability:

BLACKBRDZ
Ruptzy
Keytoter
DaBosSauce
Lspy

If we are not on, just shoot me (BLACKBRDZ) a message on realmeye and I’ll get back to you.

USE1 Guild Recruitment: Fire Brand

Good luck on the guild hope all goes well

Thanks!

I would like to join, exp on tombs and shatts except for third boss (shatts).

Let me know when you will be on and I’ll have one of the officers or myself come pick you up

ill be on rn

i would like to join i have exp on everything

I would like to join exp on tomb shatts (able to solo 3rd) and basically every dung.
hope i can join

Bump

bump

bump

Bumpitty bump

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.