Fire Emblem Heroes

Anyone play Fire emblem Heroes?

Just wondering

For people that play Fav unit

I do! Started playing around a month ago (when the first summer banner came out), been having a blast with the game! First Fire Emblem game I have ever played :sweat_smile:

Personal favorite is unit is Lucina (trying to get threaten atk, no luck rip):

Heres all the 5* I have:

Some memories:

Love Fire emblem but I haven’t got a chance to play it

Omg ive been playing since the start, left for a while at the fisrt summer banner and came back for roy (my boi)
My favorite units are ephraim and Alm. Best unit atm is a +4 Reinhardt (horse emblem is cancer, but my oh my does it work)

anyone have any luck on the new banner btw? ive rolled twice, and no elincia ;-; got 1 nephenee tho

Oh Oryx…

Is this an anime game?

kinda?
based off a nintendo franchise

i wanted azura and failed to get her but im happy with ninian

@Radio get ur butt in here buddy

Hell yeah! I started playing Fire Emblem Heroes about a month ago, a friend recommended it and I love it so far! :smile:
Not sure who my favorite unit is really… Either Raigh or M!Robin.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Opened off request.

Punchy bois

Oml you nubs probably don’t even min-max like me

Anyone still play? I’ve been bored with the game as of late.

Eh. I’m just waiting for some good af banner to come out so I can blow my load on orbs. I’m just hoping I can actually have difficulty with the maps

No banners out but one, I just want them to feature Sacred Stones characters already. Like Myrrh, Eirika, and Ephraim

SKEEEEE I WANT SOME MORE ISHTAR

pls my mum will come one day

I tried summoning for her but I ended up getting Lene instead. I’ll probably give safeguard to someone later, but I think I’m good on blue tomes

Safeguard on Arden seems fun :^)