Firecrackers (UT Trap)

Note: it work like rock candy when used, once the trap hits the ground it will AOE effect like rock candy.

Firecracker

a firecraker that was use to worship the gods
fk

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 90
  • Damage: 50 - 100
  • Tile: 3 - 4
  • Effect: 50% chance of Daze the enemy
  • Duration: 2.5 second
  • Stat Bonus: +2 SPD
  • Fame Bonus: 500
  • Feed Power: 3%

Drops From: Pyre

It seems like a very polished idea, but I have a few questions-
Aren’t firecrackers already a thing? Could you elaborate on what purpose the trap would serve?
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/firecrackers
Also, wouldn’t this thing be OP as F***, especially because it’s infinitely grindable (phoenix lords respawn their minions)?

I think it’s meant to provide huntress the ability to daze, just like with archer and QoT. Also firecrackers are rare and no one actually uses them for their purpose I don’t think.

yea, you know what, i should have made it drop in a white bag.

Yeah, I get that. I just use firecrackers as low level FP. But, it’s still obscenely overpowered for a relatively easy to obtain item, as opposed to the extremely rare QoT and golem brain,
(although it might still be a good idea, given huntresses are thought of as being an archer with a suckier ability).

…shoot i just realized i literally feed my pet explosives

You can edit your original post. Also, maybe remove the minion drop chances, because you’d probably get a bunch of people just shooting the minions instead of the boss.
I agree with this decision, because although I believe we need more cyan bag UTs in the game, your idea would be too powerful for a cyan bag. Hopefully it can have a higher drop chance than other whites, though, because QoT drop chances on an enemy you hardly ever see would be evil.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.