Firefox down for realm?

Anyone know if firefox is down for realm rn?

yes i play realm on firefox its working, but just dont right click
(for many people if they right click while playing on firefox then it freezes ur keyboard, so u wont be able to move. if u were moving while u right clicked u would just keep walking, and u wont be able to stop. and u can only nexus by clicking the button.)
but if u do want the play it on firefox and u accidentally right click while playing, right click on the left or right black sections and click back on the game and ull be fine

P.S. this right click thing killed quite a few of my characters because sometimes i do it (on accident) in glands and i walk straight through a god wall

I thought it was only my problem…

Firefox itself isn’t down and neither is realm, but that right click glitch is so annoying >.< FIREFOKZ PLOX FIX

NVm my rotmg was crashing a lot but I fixed it by doing a browser restart :slight_smile:

And the right click thing only happens on half computers my old realm \laptop developed it and now I play on my mac

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.