First Good Rogue (help)

I accidentally hit yellow star which I personally am not a fan of, so I decided to farm white star. I prefer to earn it rather than fame training and farming LH, so I have been trying to use my classes to their best extent.
Currently, I am working on making a good rogue. Here’s what I have rn:
Imgur
(its imgur so click to see full picture)
I also have an etherite I was planning on using.
It is 3 pots away from max mana, which I’ll take care of before I use it.
I have 68 mheal, and currently with t6 cloak I can pretty much permacloak.I can use planewalker 6 times before I run out of mana.
What stats should I look for in armors and rings?
I think the armor is fine, but I’m not sure if I should focus on extra mana or speed.
I like to use rings with at least some hp boost. I was thinking of using either a nile until/unless I can get a sourcestone.
What do you guys think I should use for a ring, even if its neither of those?
Also should I choose a different armor?
I’m okay with farming or buying any item but I don’t want to use any untradeable STs.

Edit: Just one extra question. If I want to rush shatters switches, should I bring an attack ring as a swapout, or should stinger do the trick within one cloak use?

armor and dagger choices are fine (once you get an etherite at least), but vault that ring. it’s not that great alone, but if you save it until you get the st armor to match it’s very nice. get ubhp/deca depending on how much you want to spend

That’s a generally good rogue set, although I will say a more offensive one doesn’t hurt, as for the question about mp vs spd, spd all the way considering cloaking is only really useful during rushing which is why Nile is considered a good mid to endgame tier ring (you can never go wrong with more hp though I have a deca on mine).

stinger is fine for switches no need to go overboard

wyrm if you got one pyra/hp ring is good

Please take off that bee ring it’s simply disgusting. Rings that would fit on rogue:

Playstyle:

Noob: Pyra , Hp Ring
Bad Pet (or just want to spam bloody cloak): Sourcestone(Gemstone), Nile, Bracer, Omni
Decent: Crown, Potato
The Best: Alien set (stinger and cc, light protective matrix, entropeen)

I love the Rogue but for me even when maxed its a throw away character. I rush I get in trouble, I zig when I should of zagged and I am making an nice shiny tombstone.

If you are planning to rush some of the hard dungeons then don’t be upset if the Rogue gets wacked.

I do have the gear for the alien set but im a noob at rogue. Would u consider 68 mheal to be bad pet?

best dagger is from cutter
best cloak is bloody cloak
best armor is garments
best ring is omni

68 mheal is very bad. I recommend at least 80.

bruh permacloak is lvl 72

With plane as a main cloak? I think not.

lol idk what people are talking about (mainly hetera and chen) with the set choices as they are simply incorrect, but it really depends on what you are willing to farm for as the truly best rogue set requires many items that you do not currently have and are also hard to attain. As bluenoser said, the rogue is often a class which will be in danger and die, so I would, for the strict purpose of farming, encourage you to get a t5 HP ring, use the etherite, and attempt to get a Wyrmhide or coral silk armor (the beehemoth is good for rushes). That being said, if you would like to make as much profit from this character as possible, then vault the dueling daggers and use the spirit and nest only over the etherite. If you would like an exa hp I have one available for you (Limited time) for free, reply to this and I can give you a location

Thank you very much for the offer, but I have a hp ring of my own to use.
I do have a few wyrmhides I can use, what are the other items for what you consider the “truley best rogue set?”
Other than the event cloak, cause I dont think farming event whites is worth it.

Carved golem remains (Lost halls ST dagger from the Agonized Titan) is a nice choice for a ranged swapout, in terms of daggers if you equip the etherite, stinger and that you really don’t need any other daggers. If you are planning to rush the ST Ghastly Drape may be a good choice as it gives you speedy on cloak. You can replace Wyrmhide with DPS swapouts such as Golem Garments or Hirejou Tenne and Armor of Nil, as they will cover both ends of the spectrum in terms of swapouts. For the ring, if you get a Ring of the Pyramid I would wear it over an HP ring unless it is a t6 or deca, but the ideal rogue ring is crown. Keep the bee armor for rushing / speed as well, and get a candy ring for more speed swapouts. The Mad God and Bloody Surprises cloak are both very powerful, but since you want them excluded that is about all for my recommendations, although I suppose you could get a Symbiotic Ripper or Mister Mango for it as well, but this is a lot of unnecessary farming for a slight difference. (I also excluded cronus as you said farming events was not worth it)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.