First RotMG Speedrunning Tourney

Because there is no PvP in RotMg, the competition for a competitive scene would be speedrunning. I was thinking of a layout of a tourney. If you would potentially be interested, you can email me at jonahck17@gmail.com or pm me ingame at Jonahk.
Tourney Layout:
Round 1: Ocean Trench
Round 2: Tomb
Round 3: Shatters
It would be bracket style, with the highest seed and lowest seed (based on guild rank overall) would play each other. The faster time would win, unless there was an issue that judges felt should result in another dungeon run of the same dungeon. It would be single elimination.
Rules:
14 Chars Max
Only 1 of each class
No Patty’s Brews
No Drake Eggs
One person from each guild must stream
For Shatts, chests are not required
A player DC results in a redo, but the second time that it happens to one guild, that guild will have to play down a player.
Entry Fee/Prizes
Still working this out. The entry fee would probably be 1 life per player, and the winning guild would get 1/2, second guild would get 1/3, and last guild would get 1/6. The rest of the life would be used to compensate the judges and buy keys.

If you have any ideas, suggestions, or concerns, feel free to let me know in either of the ways listed at the top of the post or by replying in this topic.

Would dex tincs and grums be allowed?

No. No non hp/mp consumables would be allowed.

Also - no hackers allowed.

Darn

Pls no ban /s /s /s

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.