First Snow Fall?

:cloud_with_snow::snowflake:Post a reply on the day or time you get your first snowfall of the year!::snowflake::cloud_with_snow:

If youve already had snow::snowflake: or are lucky enough to not have snow :sunny::parasol_on_ground: you can post that too!

Max temperature this week is going to be 18°C.

Ftfy

Southern Nevada gets 3cm snow like once every decade. :unamused:

In Australia on the Sunshine coast. Snow = non-existent

i think we kinda got snow like two weeks ago, i remember wearing sandles and someone commenting on that with the snow. At least im definitely sure we got hail like 1-2 weeks ago

@Uniqourn am i remembering this correct?
for those that don’t know, uni is a stalker and he sees all my actions.

Bullshit.

And uhh, nothing serious enough to be considered a “snowfall” has happened yet so I’m gonna go with a no. Like it’s November and the grass/ground isn’t covered with snow so I’m happy lol. Technically I do remember very light snow but it usually ends up turning into rain anyways.

Nah it was fine as it already was

techniqually ive seen snow fall briefly? does that not count?

I guess it does…

Well, this summer I was rock climbing until a hail and lightning storm showed up and i had to chill in a rock crevice for half an hour
if hail counts

We just got snow today. (I thought this was supposed to be fall :frowning:)

i live in the bay area so it never snows

I live in Tennessee, so in winter it is constantly 20-40 but never snows, and occasionally you have a rogue Thursday that decides despite yesterday and tommorow being low 30s it’s gonna be 95

I live in New York, winter is a hell hole

The last time it snowed where I live is 1949.

mine was sin^2(θ)+cos^2(θ) - 0.29 years ago

wut, so the last time it snowed 259 days, ⌊103000⋅π⌋−10⋅⌊102999⋅π⌋ hours and 36 minutes ago? ago?

yes my dear lim n --> ∞ (1+(1/n))^n gg

e is also lim n–>0 (1+n)^1/n