First spriting attempt, just some random sprites

Like the title says, this is my first spriting attempt, don’t expect too much out of it.

Orb(s):

Was thinking about making a circular shield, which turned into a seal, which then turned into this…

Liked this shape, but couldn’t think of a fitting color scheme that would fit in the game without being too unoriginal or flamboyant.

Hell, we have enough UT swords, so here’s a dagger.

The normal Realm dagger design doesn’t sit right with me. I felt like the hilt was way to short, and it looked too stubby to me. I tried making a thinner-looking design.

Could pass off as a katana too? Eh, not my best work, I admit. The handle is iffy. (And yes, I’m aware it looks like the Line Kutter Katana)

Lemme try for a Skull! After all, Necro is my fav class…

Ended up making a mini Avatar… not like we already have one or anything :confused:

Bow:

I tried to go for a more modern look… I’m not sure about how it turned out though. Part of me still thinks that the colors are still off.

Sword:

Quiver somehow turned into this

Handle seemed a bit weird to me, so I changed both that and the color scheme slightly

Staff:

Noticed that there were only two truly usable UT staves that weren’t considered vanities, so here’s a staff, I guess. I took a little inspiration from the T13 and T14 staves that aren’t obtainable anymore.

Well that’s all. Any feedback is welcome!

EDIT:
Staff:

Decided to change the entire ‘theme’ of the staff

Orb:

Added a little bit of shading, not too many major changes

Sword:

Changed color scheme, more green rather than light blue.

The orbs might need more shading.

The daggers and the mini avatar looks nice.

The bow looks awesome, I need one right now. (I’ll give you a cookie if this get added to the game)

The swords look like those winter reskins, but not bad.

The staff is meh, might need more shading too.

Other than that, great job on those!

:0 welp didn’t think of it that way xD

Was trying to go for a DBlade/broadsword look, couldn’t think of a color scheme so I just went with blue and that’s how it turned out x)

Ty for feedback!

Bow looks like a reskin of something, I can’t quite remember what though. Maybe robobow or Halloween reskinned bow?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.