First White? [lost, can Deca retrieve it?]

We’re just reassuring him he’ll get another one and to not feel bad.

So you said you picked the plane up, then got disconnected and didn’t have it? Seems :
-quite strange
-quite fishy

yes that’s what happened

That might be the cause of your internet, a lag spike or a server bug. In any cases, you don’t have any proof, and so you cannot be refund. Imagine if people could just tell DECA they had this problem with a jugg, a dbow or anything like that, and they get it. The economy would be ducked up.

Dont worry, i feed those all the time :slight_smile:

Only you Neo xD

That happened to me sort of. Got a fulmi, got DCed, no more fulmi. I contacted the developer and they did not give me back the item though they did give me some fame as compensation. But, this was a while ago, under Kabam. And it was a special circumstance as it was not a random DC but a planned server take down, before they had the "20 minutes to server reset” messages. So it was more their fault than usual, and that may be why they listened. Plus it was before DECA so no idea if they would do the same.

Anyway, only a Planewalker. Really, you get them fairly frequently; with EP it’s about the easiest good white bag to get. I’ve gotten three in a row from three Sprite Worlds, and usually have one in my vault as now for my next rouge. Just keep farming Sprites and you will get more of them.

Yeah, the same thing happened to me on my first white, also in a Sprite World. Picked it up then disconnected.

Sorry, but I highly doubt that DECA will retrieve your item.

Good luck getting another one!

First white I ever got was a mad lab robe.

Please read the post. That is not what this thread is about.

Just stating an opinion. Like Neo did.

Same goes to neo then :stuck_out_tongue:

Facts arnt opinions.

I said opinion didn’t I xD. I meant I was commenting on the fact that the first white I ever got was a mad lab robe.

https://puu.sh/td0VO/0470e9336d.png

I’m just answering the post :frowning:

Good catch, there must have been a ttle change somewhere along the way. Should we move it into community hub, since @Stupidity also posted his first white.

(Off topic but WTF stu, how the heck has bulwark been your only white ever. Pretty sure you’re trolling because you’ve mentioned that you did tombs for days but I’m too lazy to check your graveyard, gonna sleep now)

I said that it was my first white

When I said that was the only “one” I’ve ever gotten I meant only bulwark, not only white. I have never gotten another bulwark. Thankfully I’ve gotten many other whites.

rip.

I guess its better if someone clarified the title a bit, at first i thought it was a discussion of what our first white was. But now it has turned into “what was your first white”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.