Fish out of Water - Pet skin

I was fooling around with the RotMG art editor this morning, and made a charming little fish pet skin.
You can take a look by inputting “pet” and “crybabyeliot” into the Art Maker Search.
Here’s my best attempt at a clean gif product:

this is the fish standing still
this is the fish moving
this is the fish attacking
please let me know what you think of the skin and if I should submit it – pet family will be Aquatic of course, for rare and legendary skin

Why’s it bending into an S shape?
It’s kinda underdetailed imo.

Rip Shatter

It’s not as fishy as I’d like it to be. Think it needs some more work, shading looks off. Good attempt though!

@ThatsMyJam thanks! I’ll also try fixing the shading
@Bamcee i don’t understand the unwarranted insult, it was just a cute little skin I made on a whim…

edit: made a v2 version with the same tags in Art Maker.

Why does the fish turn into a seahorse when it moves?

It was supposed to resemble a “flopping” motion as opposed to a swimming motion, thus the name "Fish out of water.

Ah, but it should be sideways. I can try to rotate the image.

The sprite reminds me of swedish fish xD

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ7LKjesbWWpTMAdmHBIS0cvlLphkYe2cckrWQWAo783o7jOcK

Ah, I love Swedish Fish. :ok_hand:

Gummy Fish petstone from Candyland Hunting Grounds perhaps?

Anyways, I like the sprites and all, and maybe it would go in and out of the air to show the flopping animation better
I rate 4/5 Praise the Suns
\[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/

@MessItUp @CptShevu I was eating Swedish Fish while making the sprite.

@GaryGuy thanks so much; maybe I will make a Fish boss for the Candyland hunting grounds in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.