Flag Football Is Fun!

So I was playing flag football at school and you know how you’re supposed to grab the belt from peoples waist? Yeah I was doing that and I got a few people out, and you know there are always those girls in P.E that are lazy and don’t really want to sweat a lot so they just hang out in the back in talk Yeah they were the last ones left to eliminate so I got there first because I’m fast and strong and they were hot as heck. So I went after this one girl and she was running away from me because she didn’t want to get eliminated, and naturally, me being the predator, I chased her. Her belt was a like right on her hips because she had a thin waist and a big butt, oh and also she was a hispanic, the pretty ones, not the ugly ones. So since her belt was kinda low I ended up grabbing her pants instead, and she was wearing those yoga pants so they went all the way down to like above her knees and I saw her butt and I was like “Oh darn, are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only 10 I see ;)” And she started blushing and I stared for a while. Then I quickly pulled her pants back up because everyone was looking towards me, but they couldn’t see her because I was blocking their view and I was around the bleachers so we were pretty hidden. So yeah, that’s why I like flag football! It’s fun! :football:
Yeah just imagine I was the big guy in purple and the girl was the little asian kid

But instead of grabbing the flag I grabbed the pants and pulled it down

[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

i actually played flag football when i was young. i actually have experience doing it. i got a trophy every season. i stopped after 3rd grade
also, how do you miss the flag??

Thats how I broke my finger

what wat how

Got the t-shirt instead of the flag

It’s because it’s hard to catch a moving target in 3 specific points, especially when it’s a thin flappy thing. Usually I try to avoid grabbing other people’s butts and shirt (except for girls) So it’s pretty hard to grab

wha tha fuq
alright then… i came in here expecting a story about flag football and i did get a story about flag football… just that it was very… interesting

also

MOLESTOR!!! lel xd

She never said “no” :wink:

Lol flag football? More like fag football

I said no homo though…

i was always really good at it i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah just imagine I was the big guy in purple and the girl was the little asian kid

But instead of grabbing the flag I grabbed the pants and pulled it down

This just gets creepier the more you try to explain it

WHAT[quote=“StarliAS, post:13, topic:8906”]
I grabbed the pants and pulled it down
[/quote]

Yeah

bruh im asain and im offended by this lel xd

… and? No impromptu shagging behind the bushes, no exchange of numbers, nothing??

Right now this is making you look less like a playa with mad skills and more like a creep who chanced upon a girl who doesn’t know how to say no yet.

lol

Pitiful.

Grow some balls and go play tackle with the guys :stuck_out_tongue: :football: