Flagging Posts

What option should we use for posts that discuss methods to dupe items/break the game’s ToS? I’ve just been flagging them as inappropriate, but not sure if that’s the correct option (since no explicit ‘holy moly you really really shouldn’t be sharing duping exploits on this forum boi’ option exists).

Inappropriate

This post contains content that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines.

Reckon they should add something about violating the game’s ToS, considering (from a v quick cursory Ctrl + F) I can’t see anything about exploit discussion in the community ToS?

Exploiting is cheating, Duping is certainty cheating

There isn’t an option like this? I think there should be, exactly like you mentioned.

I wish there was one for extremely low quality answers. Where they only say “ok” or something, it’s not needed at all and clogs the thread up. I’ve only ever flagged one and I chose off topic, I guess it was kinda true.

The “It’s Inappropriate” flag covers almost everything you guys are bringing up. Read through those Rules & Guidelines, folks.

Being on the receiving end of these, I can tell you I don’t care about the specific rule/guideline the flagged post is supposed to be violating. We review all flags and mark them as agree or disagree. At that point they’re all the same.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.