Flamingo Fuse chance is too high

Soo basically i wanted the war elephant really bad.
So i bought 6000 gold to make a crappy divine to use as a skin. And yea i got the flamingo… Pretty upset i started to make a new one. And to kickstart that process i spend 8 life to buy 8 uncommon eggs and suicided my 8/8 PPE with Crown. After that i bought 2600 gold and made my fuses. And yet again a flamingo. So well im quitting this game, and Deca for the love of god nerf the chance of getting this Flamingo.

Have a nice day all

Ya know I don’t think 2 times is enough for conclusive evidence.

better try once more to make sure.

If you’re giving up just because of a dumb decision you personally made to try to get war elephant, that’s just sad, also it was just twice, that means literally nothing

isn’t war Elephant exotic? Are there new pet skins you can get when fusing now?

flamingo is exotic, and I guess they slipped in some new fuseable skins without telling anyone

By new you mean most, non fusable skins are now a minority

Moved to :arrow_right: #community-hub

If you really hate the flamingo skin, you could use some other skin to transform it?

Oh wait, I see, you were fusing just to unlock the divine skin and got the same one twice. Hm yeah that maybe seems a bit cruddy design. Although you knew it would be RNG chance so :man_shrugging:

Give it a few months they’ll maybe even sell some pet skins directly in the nexus like they do now with the character skins. Or you might loot some random other skin in one of the events that happen like, every weekend now. :wink:

why would you suicide a crown?

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m constantly checking the wiki on stuff they add, and all of the skins in the pet families wiki article are obtainable from fusing.

Yeah I hardly ever check the wiki anymore, I just don’t recall ever seeing it in patch notes

Im pretty sure the chances of getting each skin is equal, so you just got unlucky. Anyway, just because you don’t like a skin doesn’t mean nobody else does, so I don’t think they should lower any chances.

Edit:
Found this gem when looking at the flamingo skin

why’d you suicide a crown tho :thinking:

Are you one of those OG Kero Kero Bonito fans or are you just a normie who saw the memes? >:l

quote from the patch notes “from now on most pets skins can be unlocked with fusion and hatching. Some of them will be very rare though!”

not a fan at all, the beat of flamingo is pretty good, but I don’t like anything else about it.

found the song through the meme, but

no u

caravan palace is better you normie

Caravan Palace is pretty good, not really the same genre but Madeon is nice.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.