Flash 18

I currently play with flash 18, but whenever im at a place with a lot of people, I get a big lagspike and it only fixes if i back out. If i need a better version pls link it in the comments
help pls

Could be your computer. Try out Flash 27 and then we’ll see…

…and my wifi just went out for the 3rd time in the last hour. could be my router and my client, possibly the flash version too.

Probably your ISP. What’re your specs?

sprint is my provider, if that is what you mean. it worked before, not sure why its like this now

ISPs have down days and stuff. The ISP I use shuts down sometimes. Sometimes I just have to restart my router. Check out your download and upload speed.

gonna move this to tech support from the last comments, feel free to move back if you think it’s better suited elsewhere

rebump because this lag kinda sucks. does anyone here play on laptop?

I use a REALLLLY crappy laptop. From what I’ve been doing I turn off ally projectiles and all notifications. You wouldn’t believe the difference in a Oryx Castle.

Flash 13 is the best about of what I heard. But not about memory.

I play on a 6 year old laptop using Flash 18 and it runs fine (until Windows 10 has one of it’s marathon disk scrubbing update sessions).

I have ally projectiles turned off and it’s pretty usable.

Edit: have a shot at setting the priority of flash higher: http://mywindowshub.com/set-cpu-priority-level-processes-windows-8-1/ and see if that helps.

thats cool. i test it out now
to clarify, i have a windows 10 laptop

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.