Flash Player Crashing Issue

Alright, so, I had originally made a thread about this issue, which can be found at this link, Crash When Entering Dungeons/Realms

I had no idea what was causing this issue. That is, until about 32 hours ago.

So for whatever reason, whenever I use hardware acceleration, flash player will stop working if I go into a dungeon or a realm, or even when I just load into the game or go in my vault.
I tried different versions of flash player to test this theory and yes, it is happening on all versions.

I don’t know if there’s something happening with the flash player, or if it’s something with my software/hardware that I have installed.

In any case, if there is a solution to this issue, please let me know because playing without hardware acceleration hurts my soul.

Thanks everybody

What does not using Hardware Acceleration do? Is it that much of a problem?

It just heavily lowers my fps when looking towards anything with a lot of particles, not to mention a slower load rate when going through a portal.

Isn’t there a setting to turn particles off?

There’s two places for hardware acceleration: One is in flash itself and if that’s enabled you have the option of using hardware acceleration in the game.

I find enabling hardware acceleration in flash but disabling it in the game yields the best results.

It’s smoother with acceleration on in the game but I can’t 100% View then expand the window which I prefer.

Edit: Turning acceleration off in flash itself makes the frame rate suck balls.

Sorry, I’m unaware on how to turn hardware acceleration on in flash player, could you tell me how, or at least link me to a tutorial of some sort?

Load up the realm client. Right click on the main screen and choose “Settings…”. Choose the bottom left icon and in the middle of the little box you’ll be able to enable/disable acceleration.

Whenever I play with hardware acceleration my computer lags quite a bit, but I usually don’t DC. So I mostly play without it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.