Flash Player Doesnt Load the Game Anymore

I used to play on flash projector and it worked very well. Once I loaded up https://www.realmeye.com/appspot the rectangular box shrinks into a square and the game loads up. But now the rectangle just shrinks into a box and the flash projector stays a white screen and doesnt do anything. Is there anyway of fixing this? I think the current flash projector updated from flash 26 to flash 27, so is there a new address im supposed to use for rotmg? I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall flash but the same problem still occurs.

Thanks guys

I dont know how to fix this and it might force me to quit realm

...More problems

also why does it say im a blue star, I have been a red star for a while

Had the same problem today. CCleaner didn’t help, but redownloading flash projector 18 did.

Here’s the link, if you wanna try it out.

Logging out and in of the forums should fix that.

I had the same problem earlier today
The thing is that I tested if the account still worked, by checking on browser.(Don’t pay attention to this if you don’t have problems with your account)
So i found a link of realmeye which has worked for me
https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/AssembleeGameClient1506620987.swf
This link you just put into flash projector and it should work fine

Flash 18 didnt work, still a blank white screen. thanks for the recommendation though, and logging out and back in worked

Then try CCleaner. Here’s a little guide on how to use it, and it does wonders sometimes:

That didnt work either :confused: but my account still works on browser

Still doesnt work :confused: idk what else to do

Yeah I had this. All I did was grab a new .swf link and it worked fine.

If you’re using the realmeye appspot link make sure to delete cookies for realmeye, this should fix the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.