Flash Player Doesn't Work

• I play on a levono laptop, windows 10
  • Plash Projector
  • Flash Projector 18
  • I play on US Servers

Oh yeah and it is just stuck on the white rectangle the shape doesn’t even change

You are not the only one, mine is stuck on “Loading…”

Yeah same problem here, the D’oh language error is the only thing showing up for me

Is Rotmg down right now? since my projector isnt’t even responding to the link https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AssembleeGameClient1535014832.swf

mine isnt either

ok I have tried this. I went to realmofthemaggod,com, downloaded the client, and put it into my projecter. This got me into the loading screen, but now its stuck.

There’s a new client, AssembleeGameClient1535623764.swf

If you download it you also need to tell Flash to trust it. This is part of Flash’s security protection – Flash on the web can’t access files on your local HD, and vice-versa.

Go to Flash Player’s global settings in your OS, and add the folder the SWF is in to Trusted Location Settings (on the Mac that’s under the Advanced tab in the settings).

Ok, I went into Control Panel, went to flash payer 32 bit, went into advanced and put https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AssembleeGameClient1535623764.swf
under trusted, but it still doesn’t load

You need to put the folder there. E.g. for mine I have just this

/Users/JohnB/Sites

Use whatever folder the SWF is downloaded to. It could be any folder, though there may be limits on path length in some older OSes.

Still doesnt work for me. I’ve always added the swf file itself as a trusted source but since it isnt working tried adding the folder but still to no avail.

is the swf file the folder?

Yup, did the same thing. If many people are having the same problem (which is evident), then its probably wise to wait for a few more hours until it gets fixed

Try removing all the trusted locations then reopening the swf file. It worked for me even though i havent added it back to trusted locations yet.

The SWF file is the file you download. It goes in a folder/directory on your hard drive. That folder is the trusted location, so you need to add its path to Flash Player’s settings.

You can pick any folder, so pick one with a simple path, such as one at the root level of your hard drive. Keep downloading to that folder and you don’t need to change the settings.

I am not techy xD could you put that in a simpler way? Thanks

where would i find this folder

it shows it as a little white thing with a green circle in the middle

Yeah ill try that

What OS are you using? I ask as I am using MacOS, so can only give more specific advice for that. Someone else will have to describe it for another OS.