Flash player for mac complete guide

This guide will show you how you get flash player and how you can play realm without the annoying black screen.

step 1:
Go to https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
then go to macintosh and click ‘‘download the flash player projector’’.

step 2:
Now that you’ve downloaded flash,
drag it to the desktop and open either one, after you opened it you should see this.

step 3:
Drag flash player to the desktop, now you have flash projector!

step 4:
Now download this
https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AssembleeGameClient1530804306.swf
and drag it to the desktop.

step 5:
Now open flash player and wait a 10-ish secondes,
this is very inportant because it gives time for flash to get started
and makes the game less laggy. It also prevents black screen.

step 6:
Now open assempbleegameclient and wait for rotmg to open.

step 7:
Enjoy realm with a lot less lag!

if yall have any questions, feel free to ask

Easy Flash Player Projector Setup Guide

I’d change swf link since it always changes to the realmofthemadgod.com/client one.

that link just links to rotmg

Ok but you’ll have to update the https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AssembleeGameClient1530804306.swf link after every update or it’ll become outdated very soon.

i meant that your lik is the wrong one

for me it still won’t work. for some reason it takes like 1-2 minutes to even open up the screen of flash projected and then it stays black

Moved :arrow_right: to #academy:Guides

Don’t download the debugger. It is slower in a number of ways, especially when dealing with buggy code like ROTMG.

And that link is only for Flash Projector version 30, the latest version. Many people prefer to use an older version for better performance.

how would older versions do better?

have you tried turning your computer off and on again?

People have been using Projector for many years and from experience know that older versions can offer better performance. There’s no definitive rule as to which is best but it’s often worth downloading older versions and trying them.

oh shit tbh the answer is no

who uses macs tbh OMEGALUL

wow, bashing mac users. SO original.

I dont use a mac usually as I play on a desktop at home. However, I arrive at campus around 2 hours before class so I have time to waste on my mac laptop, but I havent figured out how to play rotmg.

Could it be where you are? I mean universities can filter and block network traffic, and could be blocking ROTMG.

Maybe they do it along with other games, to stop people playing games there. Maybe they broadly limit traffic to stop things like torrenting or hosting of illegal content – a university is ideal for such activities with normally free, unmetered and high bandwidth internet.

Certainly I have no problems playing on Mac. Using any browser or Flash Projector.

That is possible.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.