Flash Player White Screen

Has this been happening to other people?

yes

Deca’s side?

i have no idea ;-;

Guess I’ll have to wait it out. I’m assuming this is somehow Deca’s fault.

Same problem here,kinda hate playing in chrome because of this scroll BUG and firefox because of the right click BUG… i just want to play again in flash player in which is BUGGED currently. Wow lots of bug, please fix lots of BUGS, because i just died with wiz in medusa BUG by circling it in which killed them successfully but died because i received continuous poison in which it was the 2nd poison i died with, but i died with 70% hp kewl BUG story haha.

Yes

I am also having this same issue. I tried opening the URL for realm on flash projector and it didn’t do anything. I then attempted to open the file directly by downloading the SWF and then I got the unable to load language error.

If anyone can help with this, please, please do.

Same. I just tried dragging the download onto the flash player and it loaded to unable to load language error. Send Deca a support ticket. That’s what I’m going to do.

I would do it but every DECA ticket I send takes a few days and this issue will probably resolve itself before then.

Seems like this has been happening for the past weeks occasionally looking at other threads. Hopefully it’ll be fixed tomorrow but I doubt it.

When you get the error, right click -> advanced -> trusted locations, add the swf there

Still doesn’t help. This is something on Deca’s side.

same issue here

Have you tried adding it to trusted locations in global settings?

I’ve sent a support ticket to DECA. We’ll see how fast this gets fixed.

Help me [flash projector] I’ve posted the details on how to fix the issue here…

Did you use the url from jakisaurus post ?
Becuse thats an old game version and wont work ofc.
You’ll want https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/AssembleeGameClient1516122971.swf

I’ve posted how to fix this problem here. Help me [flash projector]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.