Flash player will not load

I’m on Windows 10
I use Flash Player 23
I use chrome
Flash version 30.0.0.134 i think

Basically I use the “realmeye.com/appspot” thing that I’ve been using for years on flash player and it worked up until today, right now when I try it says the “D’oh” message, and says “unable to load language [en]” and if I click the bugged button below it, it goes black and doesn’t do anything.

As I was writing this post I saw another post that was super similar, it said to fix this I should use realmofthemadgod.com/client, I entered it and it said “load error retrying” and “too many load errors” or something along those lines, then it goes black and also doesn’t do anything.

no clue where to start, thank you!

“Too many load errors” means the server has detected too many recent accesses to your account and has locked the account to prevent it happening (in case it’s e.g. a bot trying different passwords). It lasts for ten minutes so you have to take a break for that long before trying again.

Thank you, the “realmofthemadgod.com/client” worked, but now I can’t get into my account, I tried sending an email to myself to reset the password but it says I’ve already sent it, wait 10 minutes, but now it’s been 30 and it still says that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.