Flash Projector doesn't work after I login, different glitch that I didn't see others have. (FIXED) JUST GOTTA USE APPSPOT INSTEAD OF DIRECTLY USING .swf file

wow I found the SOL files that say settings and all, but what do I do now?

Can y’all show me what are in your .sol folders so that I can copy my folders like them?

You could check the date on it, to see it’s being updated when you play. If all else fails you could manually delete it. This won’t do any harm, it will be like when you first played the game so again require you to re-enter keyboard settings and your ID/password. But only once, hopefully.

delete what specific files?

https://gyazo.com/f17250f8d0ccf97a15dea252748dbfe0 this is my domain storage right now, each of them only has a settings.sol in them

I would delete all of them. Looks like they were created at the same time, near enough, so due to the same session. Again, there is no harm, it will recreate them all. It’s like when you start playing ROTMG on a different PC and need to re-enter your account, and also reconfigure keyboard settings for that PC.

wow still didn’t work reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

by any chance, can you show me your folders if u use flash projector?

I had a look at mine a few mins ago and it would not help you. I play on Kong and there is an SOL for every version of the SWF I’ve used going back quite a while, each in its own folder, together with two dozen other files + folders generated by ROTMG due to my different attempts at playing it. Finally I’m on Mac, and I suspect your problem is Windows, in particular Windows 10, related.

ah shoooot

is there anyway to reset it back to default? like completely deleting flash projector?

What version of projector are you currently using?

most recent version

Try deleting the .exe file on you desktop, redownload the version. Not sure it will be of any help given you probably have the most updated version but it worked for me a few weeks ago when I had a similar issue.

nope, didn’t work

I guess its a security issue thats preventing from .sol files being inserted

Welp i guess you should start playing on browser. Wayyyyy too laggy tho

I get dced at large dungeons so I can’t even get to endgame on browser

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.