Flash Projector Issue

Hi, so there’s and issue with the Flash Player that I’m using.
I’ve been playing on realmofthemadgod.com mostly but wanted to try out the Flash Player.
I have macOS Sierra and I’m using Flash Projector version 25,0,0,127

The issue: When I move and shoot at the same time, i can not change direction until I stop firing. This happened when I went loaded into the Tutorial and when I tried again in the Nexus. It happens a lot and it’s really annoying, so I haven’t actually played with Flash since. Is this a problem for everyone or just me?

Thanks, ProWinner

Fan Really Loud

Do you get the problem when playing on the site?

If not, try switching to an earlier version of Flash.

Ok I’ll try an older version

For some reasons all the older versions “Can not be opened” and should be “moved into trash”
:cry:

I have this same problem and I don’t attempt playing on mac. Haven’t been able to find any liable fixes either :(.

18 is the best for realm, in particular, 18 SE (18.0.0.382)

This sounds like a hardware limitation of your keyboard. Due to the way they work normally a keyboard has a limit on the number of keys you can press at once and it will detect them. Typically this limit is 2 or 3 + the modifier keys (shift/alt/ctrl etc.). So if you are holding down two keys and press a third it might not be detected. It’s not just numerical limit, but depends on where the keys are in the rows and columns the keyboard uses internally to keep track of them.

Not obvious how this would be caused by firing, as that’s done by the mouse. But it suggests a few things you can try. Try remapping the keys for moving - move them all one to the right on the keyboard for example. Try plugging both mouse and keyboard into the computer directly so they don’t interfere with each other. Try another mouse or keyboard; borrow one if you can to see if it helps, and so if it’s worth buying another one.

I’m using MacBook Pro, so the keyboard is connected and I’m using a wireless mouse.
This only happens in Flash Player so I don’t think it’s a hardware limitation, cause it works fine on Chrome.

Thanks though

The keyboard is part of the computer but probably internally it works like an external one via USB; it should have its own port so does not sound like it could be conflicting with the mouse. You could try plugging in another, external, keyboard to see if that helps. Some people do that anyway with laptops, preferring a full-sized keyboard when using it at a desk.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.