-Retyped the address in just about every possible way
-Downloaded another flash projector
-Tried the .swf from realmeye.com/appspot
-Manually grabbing the AGC and plugging into (much longer) url
-Restarting PC
-Updating flash
-Clearing all data from flash projector
-CCleaner

Anyone got any other ideas to fix it? I’ve run out.

You joined 3 months ago yet you have no badges…here’s a cookie anyway? :cookie:

No idea, as I play on steam sorry.

Have you tried playing on the official RotMG website (http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/)?
If it works, you should be able to log onto your account on there, and play the game.

I am not absolutely certain of whether or not this will work, and I’m very sorry if it doesn’t.

I don’t think you can use accounts on any platforum that wasn’t the one you made it on?

Steam works fine for me, kongregate works fine for me, and the official website works fine for me…and I’m using my main account on the official website (which won’t work on flash projector.)
I’m having the same issue with flash projector. Perhaps the version number is broken or something

I think you can link the Flash Player account to the RotMG site account, but again I do not know for certain. I’m just throwing out advice here, hoping that it’ll work.

Many people are having this problem, sadly we don’t know how to fix it. (correct me if im wrong I recall Jaki posting a possible solution)

For now you may have to play on browser.

I had this problem, and if you check, the projector link in the wiki is different, i just changed it to the new one in the wiki and its working now.

Help me [flash projector] I’ve posted the details on how to fix the issue here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.