Flex Your Sets

a c b d

erm got 3 qots today :dagger:

only normies print rotmg screen with discord on the back, im bringing real facts

Im afraid imma have to hit u guys with that classic

No colo sword bAd

Screenshot%20(394)
gUys i KNow How T O wArRioR

no machine helm to conplete op warrior set uwu

i do have colo swords, 2 of them in fact, i prefer it on my warrior cause warrior is for dps

edit: and also, it looksā€¦ just worse with the rest of the set. Too big.

hue

Thought I would show off my shiny new yellow star and my Captain America knight.
That Ogmur was my first event white, and I got it many years ago. I have been scared to death to actually take it out of the vault, but last week I decided that it was better to actually play with it than let it collect dust, and it has been a blast!

Terrifying to think that if I die I may never see an Ogmur or Resu again, but I am loving the gameplay while it lasts. The swapouts are for stunning and for increased speed for those situations that need it, plus a couple alternate swords that I hardly ever use.

Iā€™m jealous of your knight but donā€™t you think you can vault 2 swords, an armor and get a tiered speed ring?
Not sure what your actual playstyle is like with this set, but Iā€™m always a ā€œbetter safe than sorryā€ kinda guy so I play mostly on throwaways Iā€™d never risk this much stuff in dangerous situations.

The trash gear and maxed stats gets the job done and maintains my precious shiny loot.
For example now Iā€™m using a 100% dog shit 4/8 warrior pixie+csword with ghelm, acrop and bloodstone ST to farm white bags for my 8/8s.

you get +21 speed with both heart and amulet on tho

I think thatā€™s why I play warrior

ahhhhh I remember having that exact set on as a red star knight except ubhp instead of deca. So I was soloing ava 1/8 feeling like a god, farming for bracer to get the ā€œshit coloured knight setā€ as someone put itā€¦ For some reason I decided to try and run over ava. You can guess what happened. Get a pixie to go with ogmur btw :]

Yeah, I donā€™t really run around with all of the swapouts. I just carry the alien weapons and the scutum. If I am going to swap out the armor and ring (which I do, sometimes) I vault the rest of the stuff. It is going to majorly suck when this Knight eventually dies no matter what, but I want to minimize that suck where possible.

I mostly use my good chars to farm realms and pots in the realms and realm dungeons. With how hard it is to get good UTs for me itā€™d feel like a huge punch in my face to lose multiple of them accidentally, lol.

Only two decent-looking sets.

smh no Wrathā€™s Brigadine

Trust me ā€“ Iā€™d use it if I have it xD