Flex Your Sets

You have one?!?!?!

I know this set sucks, but here it is. It’s probably my favorite; the contrast works so well.

Oh I messed up bad. I have no way of knowing who would have viewed @Bfree 's post but if you did before it got edited I just want it to be known that I was the one who made that post. I just now discovered the tragic news and came back here because I felt horrible about what I said under another persons name nonetheless. I am incredibly sorry to anyone who may have been offended by the pre-edited post. And ,@moderators, if the edited post in any way affected @Bfree my account should get it instead. Aww man I feel horrible. :frowning_face:

Rotmg - Set 1Rotmg - Set 3Rotmg - Set 2Rotmg - Set 5Rotmg - Set 4Rotmg - Set 7Rotmg - Set 9Rotmg - Set 8Rotmg - Set 6Rotmg - Set 13Rotmg - Set 12Rotmg - Set 10Rotmg - Set 11Rotmg - Set 14
you were saying

Ninja is, in fact, my main.

0 8/8s tryna tell me i can’t flex mah shit. boiii

Okay…

Lol

Which one of those sets do you think is the worst?

I think the pally because is that sword real?

I think it’s an old sprite of this weapon
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/unstable-anomaly

Ahhh, thank you

Which ones out of those do you think is the worst? I think either the knight or the assassin

This one makes me happy

The pally sword is the OG sword of splendor sprite.

@ONEERKLONE

Ah, alright thanks for correcting me.

gets -50 hp roll

guess I’ll die

how much was real

the archer is real :smile:

and the items on the ground.

The Knight set, definitely. The Assassin can still deal some damage, but that Knight can’t do jack.

I don’t play priest but i have a decent set for it

I’m bad I know

You’re probably right. What about the warrior?

template

PPE