Food Thread

Gaod you’re not legal

:unamused:
I mean, yes, but

he can make a fake id card ya never know

on a scale of 1 to 10 how yummy is that cheesecake
give a flavor description too

The bottom bit is crumbly and the cheesecake is light and soft and lots of lovely adjectives.
It is 9/10 yummy if I do say so myself :blush:

would love to have some :blush:
:cheese: :cake:

I’ll repost the recipe without all the joking around if anyone wants to make it themselves. Just for you :stuck_out_tongue:

This is also the better recipe since I made this one knowing what I was doing in comparison to the last one.

Serves… A lot of people. About 25 people if you make the slices fairly small. Scale the ingredients down if you want to make it for less people
Ingredients:
For the cheese:
900g of cream cheese
5 eggs
150g sugar
Half a glass of milk
3 tbsp potato starch (tbsp means table spoon)
3 tbsp custard powder (optional but makes cheesecake pink and tastier, I used ‘Birds custard powder’ but any will do)
Vanilla extract

For the base:
Should be enough to cover your cake tin, but as long as it’s in the ratio Butter 1: Sugar 2: Flour 3 it should be fine.

100g butter
200g sugar
300g flour

Method:
Wash your hands and make space for all the cake making.
Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.

First, make the base. Start by mixing the butter and sugar together, then add the flour. Make it so that it’s dry enough to touch without it sticking to your fingers (much). Once that’s done, spread it on the base of your cake tin, using your fingers if you want to (put flour on your hands to stop it sticking to your fingers). Put it into the oven for ten minutes.

Next, pour half a glass of milk and put the potato starch in and mix until it has dissolved. Do the same with the custard powder. Leave the milk for a moment, and separate the egg whites and yolks.
Start mixing the yolks and add the 150g of sugar. Once that’s done add the milk and mix the whole thing up. Then, add all the cream cheese by slowly mixing in bits of it at a time. If you want to, add some vanilla extract, a few drops will do.

Then, mix the egg whites until they’re all white and fluffy. If you’ve been using an electric whisk the whole time like I have, put it away and use a rubber spatula (or similar) to mix the two together. Using a mixer stops the egg whites from staying big and fluffy.
Once you’ve mixed the two together, put the cheese onto the baked base, and put it into the oven for 50-60 minutes.

When it’s done baking, enjoy your cheesecake :slight_smile:

tysm :heart:

dam best cereal in the world

honestly, do you think of other than horny things?

I can’t eat without rice

My camera phone is bad

Sorry wth is that

@Ggaodzilla are those onion rings with Korean food???

Yup yup

Rice and instant noodle with boiled egg and a powdery garnish on top.-

BibleThump kinda bump

Okay bump
I like to buy microwave pizzas
Pepega

Today, I made a cake from a Paul Hollywood mix.

cake looks very tasty owo :heart: