Food Thread

Were you in brooklyn recently?

Seems like some pretty bourgeois food to me.

Mhm, looks good, what’s the stuff inside made out of?

Ugh, come on! You guys have never had a calzone before?

Its basically an oversized pizza pocket. The stuff inside is very likely to be just mozzarella cheese. Looks like some ricotta in there as well.

yes

it was great, the guy who owned the place was one of the most Italian people I have ever met

Aren’t YOU the dog? :o

I’m rather turned off by those now, as my school served pretty garbage ones, like really bad.

If you’re still in Brooklyn, check out Lucali’s for the BEST pizza you’ll ever have in your life.

Flamin’ Hot Cheetos with the bois.

Scrambled eggs attempt.

Thought those were mashed potatoes.

Just had a pretty damn good sandwich. It was a local deli specialty with Prosciutto, Mozzarella, balsamic vinegar, and roasted red peppers.

takes one bite of candy apple procured at some fair

decides it isn’t worth the risk of breaking my teeth And it doesn’t taste very good either.

Had a Belgian waffle a week ago in a hotel…a bit too much whipped cream for my liking. Sorry for the poor quality though.

you guys need to stop flexing on me

I only eat pasta for the most part :sob:

(but seriously, pasta is pretty good stuff, especially with ALFREDO SAUCE).

You can have this sandwich.

Thanks for the [Stock Image] Sandwitch!

Spicy tofu

That’s something I’ve wanted to try for the longest time: magical American food I only know from movies. Oreos were in the same category and have been the biggest letdown.

I daren’t even ask why anyone would enjoy buttered popcorn…
Could totally get behind caramel-coated popcorn though òwó

I love buttered popcorn; It’s loaded with salt.

@Kittie Candy apples are really not worth the effort to eat. Candy coating is rock hard and sticks to your teeth. The apples used are usually sour green ones (Granny Smith I believe).