Food Thread

Omurice with teriyaki

Ramen with ham and eggs

Med-rare steak with tuxedo cake and tea

MFW I try to make anything new

Messy pic, but I made honey goat-cheese balls covered in cut-up pistachios and walnuts for a school project. It was about food, and what it costs versus what it gives in return - we had to bring snacks based on info we were told last Friday (rich in protein, only natural sugars, the likes a that).

And yes, they do indeed fill your stomach really heavily.
Insert inflation joke here.

Went to get a quick bite from Subway. Noted theyā€™re advertising a new ā€˜garlic aioliā€™, and DAMN! Thatā€™s delicious!

holy shit nice pic of your food!!

It was so delicious Wilhuff ate it before he could get a picture.

The fastest nom in the west.

For the record, I didnā€™t get to eat my lunch until 5 PM, and I didnā€™t eat breakfast because I had to fill in for a colleague this morning.

ftfy

It is, right? :D
Been a while since I had itā€¦

Why would you need a picture when you can just use your handy dandy physic powers to see what it looks like.
totally not google or anything

That looks nothing like the sandwich I had last week. Your physic powers sure are handy.

that looks googledā€¦oh wait

Lets all appreciate this cake (not mine for once)

that looks like it was Made in Heaven

sped.

is this even food?

Itā€™s a ref for ends

thank you, kind soul

Thereā€™s no way thatā€™s not a refrence

At the airport, eating 2 burgers because Iā€™m American dammit.

Also while it may look like I spilled my coke before I even started eating, I assure you that itā€™s just fake news.
also that chocolate thing is my moms birthday cake that I bought for her, itā€™ll probably be going in this thread after I get back to America:^)