Forbidden Jungle warrior skin

I drew this on the RotMG draw tool.
I still dont know how to use it very well, and know I cant edit it for some reason. I do have photos though.

I just want to know if its good.
This isn’t in Works in Progress because I cant edit it even if I wanted too.

Screenshot (207)
Who wore it better?

I love the Forbidden Jungle (I would really like to see an epic version of it) and I think your skin is a great idea.

I’m not the best person to critic your work since I don’t draw skins myself, but the only thing I don’t like about it is the green of the the hands and feet, maybe it’s the shade I don’t know.

I hope you solve your issue with the program, keep working on it and post a final version !

It looks too much like a paladin to be a warrior. :sunglasses:

Wow, I didn’t even notice that myself. Those are supposed to be horns.
Fun fact: the horns were based of Mixcoatl’s Eyebrows!

not a fan of the peach

I spent like 1-1.5 hours on this at most. I then discovered I couldn’t save.
I’ll try to redraw it on a different website. I tried to give it a diverse range of colors.
I too think it is ugly. Also, I’m not that experienced in drawing pixel art.

It reminds me of Mixcoatl so it’s cute. +1

i like the skin very much, actually. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Me likey! Make a full spritesheet!

It’s perfectly fine to criticize someone else’s work even if you couldn’t do better. Thanks for the feedback.

same here

I like the skin, but no skins should drop from the forbidden jungle.
The only dungeons (in realm) and events that drop skins are crystal, Sphinx, sew, tomb, and puppet. All of these are either mid-high their dungeons, or event gods.

edit: oops, yeah and snake pit, but still it’s about as rare as a white bag.

What about Snake Pit?

it’s okay. The skin is great. :smile_cat:

Also, a thought came into my head: What if it could drop from some epic Forbidden Jungle dungeon? I mean, Forbidden Jungle is easier than the hive, so I think it makes sense.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.