Forest Archer Set

Wind bow

A magical bow used to blow enemies away.

Stats:

• Tier: ST
  • Damage: 25-75
  • ROF: 250%
  • Range: 4
  • Projectile speed: 6 tiles/s
  • Effect: Slowed for 1 second
  • Stat Bonus: +5 SPD,
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies, Ignores obstacles
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 2600
  • Soulbound

Drops From:

• 0.5% drop rate from Murderous Megamoth

Nature Quiver

A seed that quickly grows into little plants.

Seed Stats:

• Tier: ST
  • Damage: 100-130
  • Cooldown: 1 second
  • MP cost: 150
  • Projectile speed:4 tiles/s
  • Effect: None
  • Stat Bonus: +1 DEF +3 DEX
  • Special properties: None
  • Feed Power: 2500

Plant Stats:

• Damage: 300-350
  • Projectiles: 3(10 degree arc)
  • Projectile speed:4 tiles/s
  • Effect: None
  • Special properties: Can hit multiple targets
  • Soulbound

Drops From:

-0.5% from Fountain Spirit

More info

• Turns into plants after a second.

Wooden Cloth Armor

A somehow flexible but weak armor designed for camouflage and stealth.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +10 SPD, +5 VIT, +4 DEX, +4 DEF
  • Feed Power: 1525
  • Soulbound

Drops From:

• 0.5% drop rate from Ent Ancient

Plant Amulet

Feel the photosynthesis.

Stats:

• Stat Bonus: +20 VIT
  • Feed Power: 2000

Drops From:

-1% from Belladonna
-0.1% from Greater Nature Sprite

When 2 parts of the set are equipped:

+10 VIT
+3 SPD

When 3 parts of the set are equipped:

+20 VIT
+5 DEX
+3 SPD

When the whole set is equipped:

+50 VIT
+10 DEX
+5 SPD
-5 DEF

The aim of this set is to have high amounts of vit, with low def

P.S. You can create the skin if you want to

Love this Idea. But

Seems a little extravagant in terms of vit. Also i would consider not adding the def debuff and decreasing the vit boost to 40.

I’m not sure you understand the concept of Feed Power, my friend.

The drop rate is a bit high for greater nature sprites. Additionally, it doesn’t really make sense to have the set drop from a seasonal dungeon.

My first note has to be that the sprites don’t work together. The idea of a “set”, even if it is cross dungeon, is for individual items to look similar to other parts of the set. Over here, you seem to have created 4 individual items with the quiver and armor somewhat fitting together but the ring and bow being way off. The Plant amulet is too blocky and too clearly shaded. For the rope, try to make it a more gradual change rather then a immediate jump from a light green to a normal-dark green. The armor should also be more shaded. A lot of the problem with it is that you can see each individual block. Normally, when looking at one of the other armors, you’ll notice that you generally see a whole rather then individual pieces. Try to use shading to merge the blocks. The quiver is alright. However, the bow simply isn’t shaded at all and is much too bright.

now to stats.

Ring: First off that ring should not exist. It not only straight out ouclasses ubvit, it offers over double the vit and yet still manages to be nearly absolutely useless because it is a vit ring. Instead of choosing a single useless stat and adding in a bunch of it, add a combination of a bit of semi useful stats. Additionally, it simply doesn’t make sense to give the “forest archer” vit. When I think forest, I think more toward def and spd (black and green pots. Additionally, they help in survival which is what I see when I think forest.)

Armor: When I see the armor, the first thing I think of is leaf hide: +13 DEF, +50 HP, +6 SPD, +3 WIS, +3 VIT. This armor is simply too much sacrafice for too little. Maybe add a bit more dex and definitely a bit more def because otherwise I don’t really see it as practacle.

Bow: I refuse to analyze bows. You can make your own pfiffel chart and make your own decision there

Quiver: What? You have a 150 mp cost for 100-130 damage with no know special effect. I’m pretty sure the power is supposed to come from the “plant” but you don’t explain how the plant and quiver are related

Vit lol

Vit

Lol

Vit

…

Lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.