forge?

random idea, but what about getting rid of the forge to actually make UTs worth trading and harder to obtain, so that the people playing this game actually care about dying on certain characters?? :thinking:

The main purpose of forge is to make it easier for newer players to obtain UT’s, or make it easier for unlucky player who just don’t get many UT’s. The most recent update tried to balance this by forcing you to forge legendary UT’s with other UT’s from that same dungeon pool. No more grinding Fungal Caverns for UT’s to forge an o3 UT. Also, I’d say that UT trading is still viable because of beginner players. Maybe they want to buy a rare UT that a more advanced player has, and that advanced player may be interested in either that beginner player’s potions or tiered gear. What I’m saying is that forge doesn’t completely destroy trading and gameplay. Finally, regarding dying on characters, not everyone no-lifes the game and just has hundreds of stat pots lying around. The average player will most likely have only a few UT’s and some potions in storage. Besides gear, dying can still be painful if you’re farming for fame and are trying to save up, or you fully maxed a character and took a heavy loss in pots because of it.

If you scrolled down because you’re too lazy to read, just know this: forge hasn’t completely destroyed trading nor has it made characters more expendable, as trading will always be useful to at least beginner players, and characters have more worth than just their UT’s.

you read into that too much, as in the sense of pricing? because some uts are very cheap to buy back and “too lazy to read” :rofl: it was just a question? not an abnoxious comment to say “remove it now” and in the sense of dying so that when you lose hard earned UTs they are worth more to the player… I do like the forge… I was saying would removing it make better sense? but farming certain items can be very annoying :sweat_smile:

Sorry, I’m just used to people not wanting to read an entire paragraph.

Also, the way you worded your original post just made it seem a little rude, mainly with your double question marks and the :thinking:, which I’m usually used to seeing in a sarcastic tone.

as its online you can’t get the feel of someone’s emotion in the tone, so I’m sorry if it sounded like that I was just curious on what people would have thought it being removed. but you made a valid point, and I can see now that by transferring “several UTs” for one of your choice makes sense :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.