[Forum Game] Add on

How to play: copy paste the last user’s comment and add at least 2 things to it. What you add could be a picture, video, link, drawing, or just text features.
I’ll start:

:slight_smile:

:slight_smile: ILuvWarrior

:slight_smile: ILuvWarrior says DreadDrake

ILuvWarrior says DreadDrake and rubs his

:slight_smile:“ILuvWarrior,” says DreadDrake and rubs his

:slight_smile:“ILuvWarrior,” says DreadDrake and rubs hisextremely fast

:slight_smile:“ILuvWarrior,” says DreadDrake and rubs his extremely fast while moaning

:slight_smile:“ILuvWarrior is my reddit name now because I joined the band wagon there,” says DreadDrake and rubs his extremely fast while moaning

:slight_smile:“ILuvWarrior is my reddit name now because I joined the band wagon there,” says DreadDrake and rubs his extremely fast while moaning and jumping on his chair

:slight_smile:“ILuvWarrior is my reddit name now because I joined the band wagon there,” says DreadDrake and rubs his extremely fast while moaning and jumping on his chair while making another anti-warrior

(Uses multi quit 1000000 post suddenly appear)

:slight_smile:“ILuvWarrior is my reddit name now because I joined the band wagon there,” says DreadDrake and rubs his butt (and yes I purposely chose not to write something else here) extremely fast while moaning and jumping on his chair while making another anti-warrior campaign.

ILuvWarrior is my reddit name now because I joined the band wagon there," says DreadDrake and rubs his butt (and yes I purposely chose not to write something else here) extremely fast while moaning and jumping on his chair while making another anti-warrior campaign.
He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Warrior
I called him a Dreaddrake
He slaps me and sends me to my room
I am crying now, because my helmet is broken
I go into my bed and it is very cold
I feel a warmth moving towards me
I fell something touch me
It’s Warrior(with Jugg)
I am so happy

WARRIOR IS LOVE WARRIOR IS LIFE

No, knight is love :wink: Frank knight

Yes knight is love

this got off topic fast…

Yeah Frank!

is that 2 words? 2 sentences? 2 paragraphs? because some people added a lot more than 2 words.

I think we should start over.

“Smile!”, said