[Forum Game] Add on

i feel like this thread is like this: [Forum Game] Continue the Story (Real-Life Incidents)
(that is my add on)

One has to use stuff that has actually happened for that one, this one is rather like the never ending story.

well ok whatever

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest.

Let’s get back on topic

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened.

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. coconut tree

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and …

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch’

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a…

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves.

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose

keep in mind that you’re supposed to only add 2 words, give or take. It’s probably okay if you add like 3-4 words, but don’t add a whole sentence.

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from

“well ok whatever”, said Laserquest. But then something happened. a coconut tree dropped on my keyboard and laserquest said ‘ouch.’ He then proceeded to rub his nose with a coconut, and eat the leaves. Looking surprised, his finger was itching his brain, racking his nose with a toenail, he stuck his keyboard into his nose which exploded from the pinball machine