[Forum Game] Continue the Story (Real-Life Incidents)

This is (probably) a unique game that I made up.

#General Information
You are supposed to continue the story. _However_, the continuation must have happened _somewhere_ in your life (real life).

With this game, I ask you to: Not post any information that would possibly make you identifiable, not post anyone else’s personal information without their consent, and try to not modify the story unless it contains personal information.

Please do not add stories that is possibly inappropriate, rude, etc.

#So, Let’s Begin!

On the first day at school, I was frantic. Where do I go? Who are my teachers? How do I get there? Strangers everywhere, later my friends. So many tall people, so many short people…

(we should put what we added in a new color)

On the first day at school, I was frantic. Where do I go? Who are my teachers? How do I get there? Strangers everywhere, later my friends. So many tall people, so many short people… looking at me, holding a large bag of Doritos.

he ate them.

Then farted everywhere and I killed myself

Please read the topic before posting.

If you killed yourself, you wouldn’t be typing.

he could be a bored vombie or is reincarnated

On the first day at school, I was frantic. Where do I go? Who are my teachers? How do I get there? Strangers everywhere, later my friends. So many tall people, so many short people… looking at me, holding a large bag of Doritos. Sweat started pouring down my face as I begun walking down the down the hallway of the school. Will I get lost in here? No, would be embarrassing.

then i got half an hour late to second period

Please use decent grammar, add it to the original post, and use your own color so we don’t have to read this cancer.

Thanks.

ok

On the first day at school, I was frantic. Where do I go? Who are my teachers? How do I get there? Strangers everywhere, later my friends. So many tall people, so many short people… looking at me, holding a large bag of Doritos. Sweat started pouring down my face as I begun walking down the down the hallway of the school. Will I get lost in here? No, would be embarrassing.Then it took me half an hour to get to my class.

On the first day at school, I was frantic. Where do I go? Who are my teachers? How do I get there? Strangers everywhere, later my friends. So many tall people, so many short people… looking at me, holding a large bag of Doritos. Sweat started pouring down my face as I begun walking down the down the hallway of the school. Will I get lost in here? No, would be embarrassing.Then it took me half an hour to get to my class.So I decided to

wait? i cant do that right? b/c its not an actual thing? and do you always need to post above posts?

On the first day at school, I was frantic. Where do I go? Who are my teachers? How do I get there? Strangers everywhere, later my friends. So many tall people, so many short people… looking at me, holding a large bag of Doritos. Sweat started pouring down my face as I begun walking down the down the hallway of the school. Will I get lost in here? No, would be embarrassing.Then it took me half an hour to get to my class.So I decided to strip dance.

you didnt understand the game

yes i do

Ok, I’ll make sense of all this…
[color=#F5BA3B] After tireless searching and asking people where to go, i found my class. So I sat down in a new seat - a new school, and as they all say - a fresh start. The class was quite bombastic - They were already throwing paper planes before the lesson had begun. I was left to wonder what was so bad after all. The teacher called upon my name and asked me what was my name and my favorite hobby… So i replied with…

"My name is…[/color]

…fuck off you don’t need to know

XHippobroX," I sat down In my chair and proceeded to…

Wtf you skipped mine -_-

he said

[Forum Game] Add on

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.