[Forum Game] Ideas to break RotMG

Title says it all. Introduce a single mechanic/change that could make the game more “interesting”. All of these changes will be additive, so for example, if somebody added 100 more bosses into a tomb, and then another person removed 103, we would be left with an empty tomb (lol).

I’ll let this go on until 12/15/18. Then I’ll attempt to write a summary of all what we’ve done, kick back and maybe have some laughs.

EDIT: For clarification, all the “innovative” ideas do not have to be related to each other. One person could improve the game one way, and the next idea could be completely unrelated.

Introduce a 300th stat

That stat will be reaction speed and basically determines how likely a buttoj will work

It gives your PC a virus :^}

BRING BACK THE GRAVE LOOTING! >:(
pls.
:wink:

Delete the game.

Remove pets.

Increase the length of all invincibility periods of bosses by 100 000%, and reduce all vulnerable timers to 0.2 seconds. Including test chests and djinns.

100% drop rate for white bag equipment

Boshy gun

MAKE URGLES SPAWN COMMONLY IN EVERY BIOME WITH BEAMS THAT NEVER LEAVE (ALTHOUGH THEY STILL PUT UP NEW ONES) THAT CAUSE EVERY NEGATIVE EFFECT AT THE SAME TIME FOREVER AND DO 50 ARMOR PlERCING DAMAGE EVERY 0.00000001 SECONDS

An invincible REALMSTOCK wizard follows you everywhere you go, pming you that DECA RINGS ARE NOW IN STOCK and you can’t ignore him

Turn realm into a board game…

Add pvp in the realm and in all dungeons.

delet

Make this game even more Rogue-like, dying causes the computer to release a toxin that kills you irl immediately, thus adding a truly permanent death

Make everyone dc oh wait Deca already is doing that. :confused:

Loot boxes
Login calendar
over saturating the market.

oh no wait.

i cast my spell on your URGLE

Pets

make cosmic inflict daze