[Forum game] Is it just me or

If you have something due you should work on it instead of talking to a rando on an online forum :joy:

is it just me or am i bad

Just you

Is it just me or are you always negating yourself?

well yes, but no. (imma go now btw(

Is it just me or is everyone here epic

Not just you, everyone here is epic

Is it just me or do normal people read ALL new posts made (not just topics) before starting RotMG?

I do too
Is it just me or do furries exist? (I had nothing to say)

they exist

is it just me, or is social distancing not too difficult?

If you’re an introvert, yes
Is it just me, or are PPEs the only way to go

Not really. Something I would always do was fill up several mules with a ton of WC tops and HP rings. Every time I died, I could jump right back in after a speedy level-up. I haven’t stepped into a trading server for several months now (and I like it this way), so PPEs are more common for me.

Is it just me or is it impossible to buy a mask these days?

And just a side note:

It’s pretty difficult for me. For the LA supermarket that I go to, the distance is 6 feet – that’s what it says on a sign. Imagine staying 6 feet away from other people when the market has a medium amount of customers, and simultaneously racking up your shopping cart with curry and black bean sauce. As you probably guessed, everyone ignored the sign.

yep, masks have pretty much been yeeted out of existence where I live. It’s gone to the point that my local youth group has to make diy masks for some of the people who can’t not work in our town. It’s made worse by the fact that there are dipshits out there travelling to the US, where apparently masks are cheaper, buying the masks in bulk, then reselling it in china where it’s more high demand in some places. Disgusting behavior.

Is it just me or is cardi b bad

who tf is cardi b

is it just me or does social distancing actually make it harder to game

nah

with social distancing ppl wont try to bug me to go outside and stuff

Is it just me or are chick fil a’s waffle fries overrated

i have no idea, i never ate one.

is it just me or everytime i nexus and the game fails to load i think i died due to the bug

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.