[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

But you never took the real cookie away from me.
My :cookie:

You took the ‘dragon’ in my name, i take the cookie. its only fair.

You disturbed my extreme reading session in the general chat thread, which I find to be quite awesome. It’s only fair that I have the cookie. So I kill you and take the cookie. My :cookie:

My death wish was to have the cookie eternally, and my elite secret agents make sure i get it.
my :cookie:

Unfortunately I’m immortal. Don’t you know? I’m Deadchu. My :cookie:

It was a cold spring morning. April twenty-third, twenty eighteen.

Just came back from the war and found out my fiance had already left. It’s been hard, and without anyone to love, it’s like everything in life is against you. It was sort of like a dream: surreal, separate from reality, and not easy to think about. I walk along the cold pavement, almost as if I was sleepwalking. I go to the mall, not sure where I should be going. In my stupor, I enter a cafe and sit down, not quite sure where I am.

That’s when I come to my senses. I’m sitting at a table. A black one, one with a cookie jar on top, along with some napkins. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her.

Well, at least I see the back of her. Blonde hair. Blue eyes, probably. All the blondies have blue eyes. I don’t seen her face, but it was still an electrifying feeling - almost as if it was fate that brought us together.

If beauty could kill, I’d be left a puddle of blood - that’s the kind of impression I’m getting. I know she can sense me looking at her. I get out of my seat and walk to her as if I was in a trance.

She slowly turns, and I freeze. Was it anticipation or was it fear?

The blond youth winks. He asks me: “Now what might be your business here?” It was Trofimowen. It’s almost like a bad dream. My eyes cloud up. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes as my starved heart forces my body back to my seat. In my daze, I mindlessly order a coffee. It’s hot and bitter, so I open the cookie jar and take a cookie.

Just a whole lotta polls

Tldr: my :cookie:

Posts like those are what this thread needs to make it interesting.

@EpicNecros’s :cookie:.

Still his cookie
I don’t want this trash
Image result for fake cookie meme

That’s not a real cookie :open_mouth:

I enroll you in college and you now have no time for cookies, i take it

If are you going to college
I will give you :cookie: :grin:
Your :cookie:

I disguise myself and accept the cookie pretending to be danmoney

But that was actually me under DANMONEYs AND AKLs costume. I take the COOKIE. MY COOKIE :cookie:

it was really me under a costume of panytnaa in a costume of survivor in a costume of idragonet in a costume if imtebest in a costume of me in a costume of danmoney.
so my :cookie:

I [CENSORED] whoevers under the costume and take the cookie MY COOKIE :cookie:

i sue you for harassment and i get the cookie

Sorry, it doesn’t state you get my cookie in a sexual harassment case OwO at least you get
$10,000? https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/sexual-assault-penalties-and-sentencing.html
STILL MY COOKIE AFTER 4 YEARS IN PRISON (that my clock tower in clash of clans magically sped up)

it happened

You are a 4 year old in the picture, and ended up lying the cookie on the table after noticing a petting zoo with baby horses in it.
lol
MY 11 COOKIES :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: