[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

You get banned for scamming
My :cookie:

I use my telepathic abilities to bring the cookie to me. hits against my window and explodes
I go buy a cookie from Walmart

I steal the receipt and the cookie and return it to walmart, then steal it from walmart.

The cameras see you and the police come to arrest you the next day. The cookie is returned to the Walmart I own.

I’m friends with Bill Gates and he buys thr entire walmart for me.

After buying the Walmart, you realise all the cookies were bought by a cookie fanatic, who is also an eskimo, who is also me. I eat all cookies except The Chosen One.

My :cookie:.

I dig underneath your house and steal the cookie while you are sleeping, and hide in the tunnel.

The tunnel caves in and crushes you, I a crazy prospector, find you hurt and take you to the hospital, even though you still died, you showed your gratitude towards my help by leaving me the cookie in your will

But suddenly, there’s a plot twist!
It turns out the will was forged by none other than Lord N. Ameness himself! And so Orsome the Duckmancer goes into a deep, dark dungeon, battling monsters and sometimes not battling monsters, and at the end I find the REAL will which clearly states that I am to receive the cookie. After a brief court encounter I overwhelmingly win the cookie.

However I’m actually Mr. Smith and I turned the entire court into me, your evidence was easily ruled out

And a cop shot you on the way out of the courthouse.

I’m Mr. Smith, I just dodge the bullet then easily outrun him and convert both you and him into me

me kills myself, your bad grammar kills you

However my spirit steals it from your spirit in the afterlife
(also outside of forgetting commas where is my grammar bad?)

Odysseus goes to the underworld to talk to Teiresias, sees your spirit, takes the cookie back to Ithaka

“both you and him” = “both of you”, or “both you and the cop”

I don’t think I understood the “him” part

I trick you into putting the cookie into a giant wooden horse, which I then promptly take.

But I am a Trojan and I came out of the giant wooden horse and murdered you, I then built a giant wooden tree as it is better camouflaged and hid in it

I cut down your wooden tree with my wooden axe and hide inside of a car

I fell asleep and forgot to get out of my hiding place at post 2000, but I still have the element of surprise and take the cookie. Then I eat it.