[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

@discobot roll 1d6

(Arex’s cookie)
(I’ll play along if it’s reasonable)

:game_die: 1

@discobot roll 12d6

:game_die: 1, 1, 4, 5, 5, 6, 2, 4, 6, 5, 3, 1

Because I got a 6, I break through the door, going behind another door that can only be opened by rolling a 121 (btw u cant roll a 121 sided die :open_mouth: ) sided die. My :cock:

I dont want your “:cock:”
I go and steal the cookie from arex.
@discobot roll qd6

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot roll 1d6

Edit
My :cookie:

:game_die: 2

Ah! My door is broken!

Through the ingenious use of magnets, muesli bars, and spider webs, I create an intricate pulley system to grab your cookie. Having hooked onto your cookie I began to pull it up, however halfway up it got stuck and fell into a large crowd that gathered.

I dove into the crowd in search of the cookie, but my hands only found :oncoming_automobile: :grapes: :tanabata_tree: :water_buffalo: and :boom:

Yet! By using :grapes: juice, mixing it with :oncoming_automobile: fluid, thickeding with :water_buffalo: fur and :tanabata_tree: leaves, and cooking with the :boom:, I create my own frakencookie!

My :cookie: (:oncoming_automobile: :grapes: :tanabata_tree: :water_buffalo: :boom:)

your fraken :cookie: explodes and kills you and i bake another cookie

my :cookie:

But the goal was to keep the original :cookie: The fact you baked a new :cookie: suggests that you’res is fake. The :cookie: god grants me the real :cookie:. MY :cookie:

I :cookie: your :cookie: as i am the :cookie: god and i gave you a fake :cookie:
SO it is still MY :cookie:

my :cookie: my :cookie: my motherfugeing :cookie:

I hit you with a hammer and take it.

I sue you for the cookie and kill you before the court case and take the cookie. My :cookie:

I take the cookie. My :cookie:.

I get angry at you for taking my :cookie: and shoot you with a Bow of Covert Havens. My :cookie:

I bite your head off and while you figure out the reference, I run off with the cookie.

I reanimate myself with self-necromancy and take the cookie away while you gloat over your victory. My :cookie: