[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

I use Gold Experience Requiem to negate that action, thus the cookie is still mine.
my :cookie:

You get banned in Gold Experience Requiem before doing it and i keep the :cookie:. My :cookie:

I use a combination of Madom and GER to negate that. My :cookie:

I punch you and take the cookie from you. My :cookie:

I use The World, freezing time and dodging you. Thus, the cookie is still mine. My :cookie:

I freeze you and take the :cookie:. My :cookie:

I use realm gold to buy the cookie and DECA sells it because capitalism.
My :cookie:

I take the cookie from you. My :cookie:

oh no what have I done

I eat you and poop out the cookie. my cookie :cookie:

Except that was a clone. that never had the cookie. Thus, my :cookie:

I seduce your cookie and it comes to me. Heartbroken at this betrayal, you leap off a tower and die

my cookie :cookie:

Except for the fact that I have Feather Falling IV and Resistance 255. I steal the cookie back, thus; the :cookie: is mine.

I drink 99999 strength potions and apply Sharpness 420 on my diamond sword. I kill you and you drop the cookie and 69 exp. my cookie :cookie:

Sorry mate, MC can only go up to Strength 255 and Sharpness V. Both enchants fail and I take zero damage, thus allowing me to keep the :cookie:

fine I drink a jump potion and jump over you, snatching the cookie from your hand. Then I drink an invisibility potion and a speed potion while you’re sitting there confused, and I speed away to hide in my bedrock lair

Since you were kind enough to tell me WHICH buffs you used, I clear each of the status effects as you drink the respective potions. Since your statuses weren’t applied, you weren’t able to steal the cookie. My :cookie:

I also clear your inventory and put the cookie in an ender chest and close it.

I break all ender chests and the cookie disappears forever (that’s how it works right?)

I bake a new cookie. my cookie :cookie:

uh, no. I can just make another ender chest and access it. Nice try. my :cookie: still

I op myself, install a freeze plugin (cause you’re both on a server) and /freeze you all.
Then, I take time to install an inventory plugin, and take the cookie from your inventory.

My Cookie.png

Sorry mate, you aren’t allowed to do that.

my :cookie: