[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

You play cookie clicker and you accidentally eat the cookie, thinking it was a regular one. You bake another, but while you’re waiting for it to cook, i stab you and steal the cookie.

My :cookie:

Well, the undercooked cookie melts in your hand, burning you to death (it was a really hardcore cookie). I pick up the hardened pieces stuck to your red, steaming, stinking flesh, rebake it into a perfect cookie (which is soulbound so you can’t take it from me) and I put it into my backpack so you can’t see it in my inventory

I use /inventory and pull the cookie out.

my :cookie:

I use the /kill command to kill TROLLDLLR and take the cookie (it takes 15 tries)

my :cookie:

I use the I set up a perpetual /kill machine while giving you perpetual slowness, poison, weakness and blind all at 255. I take the cookie. My :cookie:

I go on r/entitled parents and entitle the @#$%@ out of you. MY cookie :cookie:

I ask you for the cookie and you give me it. My :cookie:

lmao it was a fake cookie I had the real cookie in my vault chest the entire time

gg noob

my cookie :cookie:

I hacked your account and traded the (soulbound) cookie to my account because I’m that epic. My cookie :cookie:

I shank you and take the cookie. my cookie :cookie: :hocho:

I snap your shank with my spoon, and over the course of 1000 years, I beat you to death with said spoon. After your corpse lies on the ground, I reach into your poxket and snatch the :cookie:.

I appear in front of you, and the shock of waitwhoisthatpersondoIevenrememberthem lets me snatch the cookie and make my return as the Cookie Eskimo.

My :cookie:.

I hire an enderman to teleport in front of you. You accidentally look it in the eyes, and it goes berserk, beating you you up to half a heart. Then he takes the cookie and gives it to me. my cookie :cookie:

I steal it from whoever holds the cookie. my :cookie:

I say to you that I am going to use something with a crazy name to get the cookie, and while you google it i steal the cookie from you.
My :cookie:

Ah, it is Ludwig the Accursed. While you attempt to find your Holy Blade, I steal the cookie. My :cookie:

While this server is sleeping someone new comes in and sees the cookie. I take it without Trolldllr noticing. My :cookie:

I say I did Joe. You ask, who’s Joe, and I scream “JOE MOMMA”. In your confusion, I take the cookie. My cookie :cookie:

You took the cookie, but you didn’t at the same time. THus, I sneak into the room and steal it. my :cookie:

I rewrite the laws of reality so everyone can have a cookie. Game over. Everyone has a cookie now. Our cookie :cookie: