lel xd npe btw
my :cookie:

Touché.

My :cookie: eitherway.

baa

My :cookie:.

:game_die:

I time travel backwards in time to the time when you were born, proceed to stalk you your entire life, memorizing your habits, patterns, and routines. Time travel forward and make thirty human sacrifices to a god to specifically alter space and time so that the milk in your cereal ceases to exist in the morning thus leaving you without an essential of life, and so you begin to slack off in your habits to check everything and as you are not paying attention, I teleport into your room using a planewalker, go to your closet, use the notes taken from the time travel back to determine the code to your anti matter protected 10 digit supersafe and take your prized kendo stick. Next I proceed to frame another country by placing said kendo stick heirloom in the safe of a country’s leader’s safe, taking evident photos, and giving evidence to the news, causing national outrage over the stolen kendo stick and causing a war to happen in which you would enter and then die because

AND as that happens I inherit the cookie with the last will you “somehow” wrote and signed in your sleep while I was present in your bedroom.

Checkmate, my :cookie:

tl;dr

I just grapplehook your neck, pull really tight, and kick you into the air, before smashing you into the ground.

My cookie…

…bitch…

you forgot the cookie :cookie:

My :cookie:

Oh fgs.

I just shoot you in the fucking eye.

And take the cookie.

My cookie.

Have fun in the afterlife.

Im already a ghost necro so I can’t die :stuck_out_tongue:

necro is trash

ITS SO FLUFFY

I eat your bunny
my :cook_islands:

The bunny was poisonous to you because good people don’t eat bunnies. Or rabbits. So I take the cookie.

:cry: Don’t even go there :rage:

Nope

I respell this to yoo mike c
Therefore I tell your friend name milke -c-llers to give me all the cookie