Bump
my :cookie:

Bump
My :cookie:

Two day bump is weak bump

My cookie :cookie:

20 hour bump is weaker bump

I wanna be fat, and take your bumped cookie.

OOF! XredWing died at level 20, killed by a BEACH SPIDER
I go to your dead body and take the cookie back.

Man, Bobhisays was overconfident and attemplted to rush a pcave. However, he had to nexus and left his cookie behind. MY :cookie:

Dang it. I KNEW O shouldnā€™t have tried to rush dat pcaveā€¦ Anyways, I hack you and steal all your cookies.

Oh know, I canā€™t hack. However, I rob your house/computer. My :cookie:
(I will never give it up)

That cookies notification you hit ā€œi agreeā€ on without reading was referring to real cookies. I wrap you in red tape and take the cookie

I attack you from behind with scissors and cut up all your tape and take the cookie.

I throw a rock at you, and since rock beats scissorsā€¦
My :cookie: .

inb4, someone throws crumpled paper at me.

I came home fustrated at my exam score and I threw it at a random direction. Then the wind picked it up and slap it across your face and while you were blinded from my exam scores, you dropped the cookie. I spotted it across the world and I leaped across the whole country to grab it. Lucky for you, you snatched it back up before I grabbed it. So I took my exam and I slapped you once more and you saw my score and this time you exploded and I took the cookie and walked away.

called it

Well, Iā€™m hungry and my brownies are still cooling. Meanwhile, you accidently look at your own exam grade, explode, and I end up with the cookie :D. My :cookie:

i stela your brownie along with the cookie
my :cookie:and :brownie:

I get mega triggered, nuke your house, and make my own cookies alown with more brownies.
MY :cookie: and :Brownie:

well im a ppe NERD
my :cookie:

But itā€™s okay cause I have my :brownie:
Actually, NO! I NEED A COOKIE. I call DANMONEY and tell him Iā€™m a nigerian prince and that I have a bank full of cookies. However, he has to give me his :cookie: if he wants it. He believes me and I get a cookie. My :cookie: :