[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

I got scammed D:
i call da kool kookie police
they give me my kookie
my :cookie:

I tell the :cookie: police that I give them brownie if I get a :cookie:. They arrest you, take your :cookie: and give it to me. My :cookie:

Welp, i play a get out of jail free card from monoply

However, they find out you get out of jail card is a fake. My :cookie:

well i break out with your rock hard brownies

I’m eating my brownies right now. They’re actually really good. Anyway, I lock you up with my brownies. My :cookie:

Those brownies you ate had some tranquilizer snuck into it. I take the cookie from your sleeping body. My :cookie:

well im not alsep cause i stay woke

But I make cookie train farmer so i get :cookie:. My :cookie:

I make 10 medusa cookies. They all throw cookie dough glops and smash your cookie train farmer.

My :cookie:

NO. not my poor :cookie: train. Anyway, as Awdreg is wandering through the godlands, he suddenly begins facing insane lagg and then gets disconnected as the :cookie: train returns to it’s old glory. Thankfully, he left his :cookie: behind. My :cookie:

Note I will never surrender the :cookie:

saw the edit, thought i will pop in.
my cookie

WHAT. NOT ALLOWED. For not giving a proper method of getting the :cookie:, laserquest gets struck by lightning. My :cookie:

my cookie

For paraphrasing, Laserquest gets arrested by the :cookie: police. My :cookie:

for plagiarizing, loehe looses the cookies
my cookie

For lying, Laserquest get’s sent to :cookie: hell pemanently. My :cookie:

I shove you into the portal to :cookie: hell and take the :cookie:. My :cookie:

I watch you do this, and get hungry and push you in the portal as well and take the cookie.
My :cookie:

I escape from the portal to :cookie: hell, then watch as XredWing kills himself because he lagged out from a juggernaut. My :cookie: