[Forum Game] Keep the Cookie (merged)

I’m stronk legendary pokemon and break out.

My :cookie:

i capture you with beat trap.
my :cookie:

But then I free him and capture him using master ball. My :cookie:

It’s generation one and the 1/256 glitch (side note: what’s the actual name for that glitch?) occurs and he breaks out. You get team-wiped, blackout, and I take the :cookie:. My :cookie:.

I don’t play pokemon so I don’t care. My :cookie:

i’m mimimkyu, and i play pokeman go

No idea what you said. However, you get cancer from playing pokemon go and die. My :cookie:

no u

But I don’t play pokemon go… Also, i’m a genius and found the cure to cancer. The solution is fidgit spinners. My :cookie:

I thought it might be CRISPR :thonk:

But obviously you’re wrong and I’m right. We both try out respective solutions and you die while I live so my :cookie:

We both dont have cancer tho(hoepfully)
I don’t die, but you get hit by a car

But I use my helm of the juggernaut and tank the car. Then I (or my buffed version) beats you up. My :cookie:

(careful leo he has jugg too)

Oh smokes he tanked the car! What he didn’t realize is that there was a key of darknkess beneath. He ends up like my knight

:confused: cant find the video
(5/8 knight smashed by key of dadrkness)

Well there goes my level 1 juggernaut warrior. But, it’s okay, my level 1 rouge, using the power of creation(aka veteran item of 2017), summon sileex in nexus while I sit in my vault space. My :cookie:

oof. Sileeeeeeex comes, and spawns in 20 spooky boiz. luckily you die with me :smiley:
i take the cookie with you before we both die

However, upon dying you automatically drop the :cookie:. Because I die first, I can go pick up the :cookie: before you can. My :cookie:

Unfortuanayly, there is no grave looting in rotmg anymore ;c
decker pls add
so i still have the cookie

NOO!!! But then, I become a youtube and get revives from decker and get back the :cookie:. My :cookie: